Green Tea contains antioxidants and has anti ageing benefits which helps in reducing acne and wrinkles, while potato juice helps in skin whitening and also reduces dark spots on the face and dark circles under the eye.
- 1 bag of green tea
- 1 medium size potato
Method to Prepare
- First peel and grate the potato then squeeze the juice out of it with the help of a linen cloth.
- Boil 1 cup of water and pour it into a bowl with the tea bag already placed in it and let it brew for 10 minutes.
- Let the water cool down for a few minutes, then remove the tea bag and mix the potato juice into it.
- Wash your face and apply this face pack, before going to bed.
- Fill the rest of the liquid in a bottle and keep it in the fridge
- Apply it twice in a week and wash your face in the morning.
This Overnight Green Tea and potato face mask will make your face clear and glowing.
Green Tea alone is a boon for the skin, but combining it with ingredients like potato, cucumber and honey may serve as an incredible DIY Face Mask.
Who doesn’t love a glowing face with clear complexion and without any dark spots, acne and pigmentation, well Green Tea Face Masks may help you in achieving all these.